Doctor insights on:
Absess On Gums
Abscess is a condition in which a person has an infection in a part of his body, and the infection is being surrounded and fought off by his white blood cells, causing a lump of purulent whitish thick material (pus) where the infection is. Abscesses can be very small like an acne pustule, or they can be ...Read more
Root canal 10 years ago says its not an abbess on my gum?wants 2 root canal through my front cap, only hurts if I push down on what he says no absess
Do I have a tooth absess? I just noticed a lump on my gums 3 days ago. It only hurts if I put pressure on it. It has turned purple
I have a bump underneath on my gum. Its sore when i put my tongue to is could it be an ulcer or absess?
Hi there I have sore jaw on left side only i can't bite ny teeth together or open my mouth wide my gums ain't tender could it be a start of a absess?
My gum hurts even after an abscess was treated and it happens right after a new filing was put. Why is that?
Sensitivity: Certainly after an operation and cavity procedure, the gums can be inflamed and sensitive. If it persists, then see the dentist and get an evaluation of the area. There are some crams that can help, but get eval to assure all is stable and the area is not infected. Best wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What this this bump that i have on my gum near the back teeth?
- Black lines on teeth near gums
- Bumps in the mouth on my gums what can cause this to happen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small black spot on gums
- Hard lump on lower gum
- Painless white spot on gums
- Lump on gum above front tooth
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free