Doctor insights on:
Abrasion Cause Astigmatism
Astigmatism: Astigmatism is a relatively common disorder of vision caused by a change in the shape of the eyeball from round to oblong. Although eye surgery or trauma might contribute to this, the exact cause usually remains unknown. Anxiety and stress can cause LOTS of health issues, but cannot alter the anatomy or structure of the eye. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can corneal abrasion cause astigmatism?
- Causes of astigmatism in the eye
- Astigmatism cause by hashimotos disease
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Astigmatism cause motion sickness
- Can astigmatism cause dizziness?
- Is 150 astigmatism cause blurred vision?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free