Doctor insights on:
About Taking Prometrium
Prometrium (micronized progesterone): Prometrium (micronized progesterone) is a micronized Progesterone in the form of a capsule. The Progesterone is a plant source and being micronized improves oral absorption. Progesterone can be utilized for different uses, most commonly to induce menses, support pregnancies in ivf, and in postmenopausal hormone replacement. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long does prometrium (micronized progesterone) stay in your system? Does it build up over time and how long before its depleted?
About 1 day: Half life is around 28 hours, meaning half is gone every 28 hours you don't take it. You don't build up a store of it either. So within a few days, it is gone from your system hope that helps. ...Read more
Yes: Prometrium (micronized progesterone) doe not inhibit your own ovulation. And it is safe to take in pregnancy so that is why it is a nice medicine. I assume you are taking it to regulate your periods. But since it is generally a low does it wont usually suppress your own body from ovulating. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects taking prometrium during
- Can you ovulate after taking prometrium?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the side effect of taking prometrium 200mg during early pregnancy?
- About taking anadrol 50
- Warnings about taking skullcap
- Prometrium allergy
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free