Doctor insights on:
About Taking Prometrium
Im taking prometrium on days 10-25 of bc pills for 6mos. Is it possible to feel anxious when off the prometrium. Usually the 1st week of active pills.
I am scared I have been taking my prometrium for thick lining on day 14 is that wrong did i cause lining not to thin?
Prometrium: Prometrium only thins a lining if it is taken in high daily doses for a very prolonged period of time. When taken for, say, 10-14 days it can thicken a lining. Once stopped, if not pregnant, the lining breaks down and sheds/bleeds. I hope this helps... By the way - i'm in your neck if the woods! i saw a new patient from miami just yesterday! ...Read more
Prometrium: I'm a bit unsure of what you are asking. Are you taking Prometrium every day without a break? If so, why? Are you in menopause, and is this being given to you along with estrogen? If you know enough to speak about the thickness of your lining. Clearly you are seeing a doctor who is doing ultrasounds. I would like to help, but am a bit confused. ...Read more
Taking prometrium 10 days a month will period start a few days after last pill even though not due yet?
Usually, yes: We would call this withdrawl bleeding.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the side effect of taking prometrium 200mg during early pregnancy?
- How do you lose weight while taking prometrium?
- Can you ovulate after taking prometrium?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What i should do about taking my birth control while in a different time zone?
- What come about if i stop taking my methotrexate suddenly?
- What side effects should i be worried about while taking cephalexin?
- What come about if you stop taking methotrexate for rheumatoid arthritis?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free