Doctor insights on:
About How Long Does It Take For A Broken Toe To Heal
About : 6 weeks. All bones heal in approx 6-8 weeks, . ...Read more
How long does a broken toe, torn MCL in foot, torn joint capsule and swelling in the bone take to heal?
See below: A cut should heal in a couple of day depending on the depth. A broken toe will take about 6 weeks. ...Read more
Buddy splint: A common bandage for a broken toe is called a buddy splint. This is essentially taping the broken toe to a toe next to it. I would recommend seeing a podiatrist though. Some fractures can be more severe and require additional therapies such as closed manipulation if the fracture segments are mal-aligned. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- About how long does it take for a broken big toe to heal
- How long does it take for broken leg to heal?
- How long does it take a broken ankle to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to heal a broken patella?
- How long does a broken jaw take to heal?
- How long does it take for a broken ankle to heal?
- How long does a broken fibula take to heal?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free