Doctor insights on:
About How Long Does It Take For A Broken Toe To Heal
About : 6 weeks. All bones heal in approx 6-8 weeks, . ...Read more
How long does a broken toe, torn MCL in foot, torn joint capsule and swelling in the bone take to heal?
See below: A cut should heal in a couple of day depending on the depth. A broken toe will take about 6 weeks. ...Read more
Buddy splint: A common bandage for a broken toe is called a buddy splint. This is essentially taping the broken toe to a toe next to it. I would recommend seeing a podiatrist though. Some fractures can be more severe and require additional therapies such as closed manipulation if the fracture segments are mal-aligned. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long it take for swelling and bruising to go away from broken toe/foot? Tripped and bent big toe all way back. Is it broken.
broken toe: Depends on the type of shoe, if it is a closed dress shoe perhaps six weeks, with athletic shoes four weeks. Don't use time as an indicator, when it feels ok then it is ok to wear the shoe. ...Read more
Right away: If you have a broken toe, it needs to be splinted right away. Buddy taping is frequently used. Sometimes a walking boot may be helpful to further immobilize it or a surgical shoe. If it is to be casted, it may wait 2-3 days for the swelling to diminish, so it would not hand loose, however, it is to be splinted right away one way or another. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor online
- About how long does it take for a broken big toe to heal
- How long does it take a broken ankle to heal?
- How long does it take for broken ribs to heal?
- How long does it take to heal a broken patella?
- How long does a broken jaw take to heal?
- How long does it take for a broken ankle to heal?
- How long does a broken fibula take to heal?
- How long does it take to heal a broken knee?
- How long does it take for broken leg to heal?
People also viewed
- Open wound heal