Doctor insights on:
Yes. Yes you do.: Best Headache Meds A 2014 study indicates that medication containing a combination of acetylsalicylic acid, (aspirin), acetaminophen(paracetamol), and caffeine is more effective than acetaminophen alone. http://thejournalofheadacheandpain.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/1129-2377-15-76 ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The medical term is cephalalgia. It is a feeling of pain that can occur on either both sides or just one side of the head or neck. Headaches can be sharp, dull, or throbbing, and can radiate to different areas of the head. They typically last less than an hour but can ...Read more
Don't worry: Worry has never cured a headache. It all depends on the kind of pain (dull or sharp), the specific location, what triggered it, and how long it lasts. Your doctor is the person to help you decide if it's serious, and what to do. If it's stress-caused, a psychologist can teach you to reduce stress and to control the pain. ...Read more
Call pediatrician: Headaches in 5 year olds are not terribly common. I'd call your pediatrician. In the meantime, try to keep a headache diary-when they happen, what was going on when it started, how long it lasted, what made it better or worse. Also, take note of any other symptoms at the time of the headache-nausea, vision change, light/noise sensitivity, nasal symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much should i worry about confusion and headache?
- Headaches for about the past 2 weeks but no other notable symptoms
- What can you do about headaches if you have already taken medicine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Iam suffering from a really bad headache about two weeks ago i had a c-section
- About sunsilk
- About muscletech
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free