Doctor insights on:
Uterine evacuation.: Surgical or medical/mechanical methods can be used to empty the gravid uterus in the second trimester. The earlier one decides to terminate a pregnancy the safer, less costly, less traumatizing and faster it is. Consult with your gynecologist for additional details. ...Read more
I am nervous about an upcoming abortion (first trimester) where i will be given versed and stadol. Is this a safe combo with pretty low risk?
Weeks, if okay: Depends on your recovery from the recent procedure for a few weeks and also on whether you are planning on getting pregnant again soon or not. If not then you can see your pcp first and then make an appointment with a plastic surgeon in your local area. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hello. I had a first trimester abortion a year ago next month, since then I have had very bad pains in my uterus that are spontaneous.. Any idea why?.
Some: Some possibilities occur, but i would need more information and an exam to properly answer your question. ...Read more
Dear Doctor, after first trimester abortion, how long will it take to regain my normal periods. after 1 week of abortion my LH=175 and FSH=0.1 mIU.mL.
No: This is a complex medical procedure that should be performed in the setting of a healthcare facility. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home abortion methods first trimester
- How much is a first trimester abortion?
- Can you have an abortion in the second trimester?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Abortion during the first trimester
- 2 trimester abortion
- Second trimester abortion procedure
- Abortion after the first trimester
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free