Doctor insights on:
Can I use vagisil within 24 hours of an abortion? Procedure was about 10 hours ago, but using sanitary napkins always make me itchy.
Vagisil: I would recommend you not use that, and certainly not until the bleeding from your procedure has stopped. You could increase your risk of infection. Could you be somewhat allergic to the the pads you are using? You could try a hypoallergenic pad. ...Read more
Can the abortion procedure; both medical and surgical have anything to do with weight gain or weight loss?
I had a medical abortion 5 days ago and i am planning to have a d&c procedure .i am still bleeding what will i say to the dr? Can the dr detect it.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 12 weeks abortion procedure
- Dilation and evacuation abortion procedure
- Dilation and curettage abortion procedure
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- After abortion procedure
- How painful is abortion procedure?
- D and c procedure abortion
- Abortion procedure after 12 weeks
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free