Doctor insights on:
Abortion At 18 Weeks
Had abortion january 18, two weeks later had sex, two days after took Plan B and shot as birth control. Unprotected sex a week ago. Still no period. ?
Uterine evacuation.: Surgical or medical/mechanical methods can be used to empty the gravid uterus in the second trimester. The earlier one decides to terminate a pregnancy the safer, less costly, less traumatizing and faster it is. Consult with your gynecologist for additional details. ...Read more
Can i take a abortion pill at 12 weeks its my girl friend she just turned 18 and we would like to no if she is pregnant will she be able to use a abortion pill and will it still work?
Hello. : Hello. She should not use the abortion pill (mifepristone) at 12 weeks of pregnancy. Normally, it can be used up to 63 days (or 9 weeks) after the first day of the last period. This is serious issue. I recommend that you both consider discussing it with your families before deciding on a course of action. Take care. ...Read more
Better to wait: Until you've had an ultrasound done that confirms that the abortion was completed and that the uterus is empty, then you should probably wait. If there are still products inside or if you're still going to bleed then your cervix may be open and be prone to infection. Best to wait until you complete your follow up. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: If you are feeling well, have no pain, and have no bleeding you can certainly excercise. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can u have an abortion at 18 weeks?
- Protein and blood in urine during pregnancy at 18 weeks
- Stomach pains at 18 weeks pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a baby survive at 18 weeks?
- What is the average weight gain at 18 weeks pregnant?
- What does baby look like at 18 weeks pregnant?
- Abortion at 12 weeks pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online