Doctor insights on:
Abortion And Ovarian Cyst
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Does ovarian cyst prevent pregnancy? Also what causes skipped monthly cycles other then pregnancy? As well, does abortions cause ovarian cyst?
No: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can abortion cause ovarian cyst?
- Can you have an abortion with ovarian cysts?
- Can abortion pill cause ovarian cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ovarian cancer be caused by abortions?
- Does abortions cause ovarian cancer?
- Ovarian cyst symptoms
- Menopause and ovarian cysts
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free