Doctor insights on:
To the fetus, yes: The abortion pill Mifepristone causes the death of the fetus by blocking progesterone. Another medication is used to help empty the uterus. Mifepristone is for use during the first 7 weeks of pregnancy. Rare cases of women's deaths from infection, after Mifepristone abortion, have been reported (about 1/100, 000). Sepsis, not the medication, is presumed to be the cause of those rare deaths. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Difficult to answer: Dr amster's advice is good.My suggestion is to discuss the problem with a geneticicist plus a medical pediatric or pediatric surgical sub-specialist taking are of the type of disability your child would have. Then it is up to you and child's father to make a decision which of course needs should take into account child's probable quality of life as well as impact on your entire family. Not easy. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Yes,butF/U is recom: Teens can access emergency contraception over the counter as Plan B in some states and at some planned parenthood clinics. Follow up with a provider is always recommended and encouraged to make sure the medication was effective and that you are still not pregnant. Taking this medication unsupervised is not always a safe alternative. Please see a provider! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ampiclox cause abortion?
- Can abortion cause fibriod?
- How long will a pregnancy test show positive after abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to use vitamin c for abortion?
- How to lose a baby during pregnancy without abortion?
- How to get unpregnant without abortion?
- How to get rid of a pregnancy without abortion?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free