Doctor insights on:
Abnormally Prominent Brow
Abnormally prominent brow is a symptom in which a person's brow ridge (the bony shape above the eyes, at the lower part of the forehead) appears unusually big, compared to others in his ethnic/racial group. Some persons with hereditary/genetic disorders or persons with acromegaly (excessive growth hormone) ...Read more
Yes: Yes but they can be altered if they bother you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for abnormally prominent brow
- Prominent brow
- What does an abnormally shaped gestational sac mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Abnormally large red blood cells
- What cause abnormally large clitoris?
- Prominent veins in feet
- Prominent common bile duct
- Talk to a clinical geneticist online for free