Doctor insights on:
Abnormal White Blood Cells
Many answers: See below for normal values. Counts outside this range would be abnormal. Even with normal count morphologically abnormal cells would indicate disease. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003643.htm. ...Read more
What does a tiny population of abnormal white blood t cells mean? Can this be reversed? And if so, how?
More info needed: What type of wbc's? Lymphocytes? Eosinophils? Neutrophils ("bands" if immature)? Monocytes? Basophils? Or other atypical cells? Need this info before an informed response can be made. ...Read more
My test results for CBC and white blood cells with diff. Were normal 3 month ago, now I have atypical lymphocytes 19.7 and neutrophils 1.2 what Is it?
In which infections(virus, bact.Etc) do u not c an increase in white blood cells, & where u don't see abnormal levels of lymphocytes, monocytes...Etc.?
Viral infection.: Viral infection classically does not cause an increase in white count, and may cause low wbc. Bacterial infection usually causes a high wbc, but some times the WBC may start out low at first. A few bacterial infections usually have low wbcs such as TB and listeria infections. ...Read more
Fight infections: White blood cells are the cells in our body that fight infections. There are five types of white blood cells: lymphocytes, neutrophils, monocytes, eosinophils, and basophils. Each plays a specific role in the defense mechanisms of the human body. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Abnormal white blood cells count
- Abnormal increase of white blood cells
- Abnormal condition of white blood cells
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Abnormal white blood cell count
- Abnormal increase in white blood cells
- Abnormal white blood cell morphology
- What causes abnormal white blood cells?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free