Doctor insights on:
Abnormal Cells On Cervix
Should probably: have cervical biopsiesGet a more detailed answer ›
What did the person: Who found the abnormal cells say ? Did you ask that person to explain your findings? You can have cervical pre- cancer which is called dysplasia , there are numerous articlesonline that u can read about it but call you doctor as your doc should explain exactly what you have and what you are supposed to do for followup or treatment depending on exactly what you have, also could be chronic cer. ...Read more
Yes: Yes, a pap smear is a routine screening test recommended for all females of certain age groups. During a pap smear, your physician swabbed your cervix and has sent the specimen to the pathologist who will assess for the presence of any abnormal cells. Speak to your doctor about the test results. ...Read more
Abnormal pap smear: You need to closely follow till it clears up. ...Read more
Had laser surgery to treat CN2 abnormal cells in my cervix on june 1. My dr said i should wait 3 months b4 incourse.sept 1. was drunk hd sex aug 1 ok?
Yes: You're probably fine. Of course, not following your doctor's instructions could put you at increased risk for infection. Along these lines, you should continue to monitor for foul smelling discharge, itching, pain that is not improving, etc... Since your doctor is the person that is best suited to advise you in such matters; it is imperative to follow their advice. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Abnormal cells on cervix symptoms
- Abnormal cells in cervix treatment
- Symptoms of abnormal cells in the cervix
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Abnormal cells on cervix hpv
- Abnormal cell growth in cervix
- What causes abnormal cells in the cervix?
- What does abnormal cells on the cervix mean?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free