Doctor insights on:
After having my hysterectomy 4weeks ago I had a abdominal incision at the site its numb like it has no feeling at the bottom of my stomach is this normal?
My 18 staples were recently removed from an abdominal surgery incision. What may I put on to alleviate the urge to scratch?
Ok my problem is, why did my incision healed over not under half of the steri-strips that was place over my incision on the abdominal area?
I had my C-section 3 years and my lower abdominal area gets really inflamed and hot alot. Incision looks fine but inside it hurts. What causes this?
I had an abdominal hysterecomy 4 months ago. Why does my incision site feel so tight? It feels like it wants to rip open.
Scars: Scar tissue will feel tight at first and soften with time.Follow with your doc to make sure. ...Read more
4wks post abdominal hysterectomy with small amount of bloody cloudy fluid leaking from incision right side. Keep it clean and/or go to medicenter?
Culture needed: Either return to your surgeon or go to a medicenter to have a culture done of yourdrainage. You may have an infection that requires anti biotics. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Abdominal hysterectomy incision healing
- Abdominal bloating night sweats
- Abdominal bloating breast tenderness
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Abdominal pain swollen lymph nodes
- Abdominal bloating swollen ankle
- Abdominal bloating wheezing
- Abdominal pain breast tenderness
- Abdominal incision healing