Doctor insights on:
A Week After Conception
Not easily visible: At 4 weeks gestation the fetal age is only 1to2 weeks.The onlw way yo see any thing at 4 weeks of pregnancy with a transvaginal ultrasound which may dtects one wek earlier than abdominal ultrasound. Actual fetus can not be detected at 4 weeks gestation, and ultrasound will only show thichened endometrium lining. ...Read more
Is it possible that I'm spotting 3-4 weeks after conception? This is day two of this odd bleeding, it's rather light and reddish brown. (P10 days late
Can do preg. test: A urine pregnancy test, done correctly, gives a reliable result 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have occurred), or 1 week after a "weird" period. If done sooner, a positive result is likely real, but a negative result may be due to testing too soon, and thus lead to a repeat test. If a woman gets her normal regular period, then she is not pregnant, and a test is not needed. ...Read more
Yes: It is possible to have your baby 40 weeks after conception. This is the usual length of a pregnancy, but that time can vary by a week or two and still be considered full term. Take prenatal vitamins with folate and work with your obstetrician to have a safe and healthy pregnancy. Also see the checklists on HealthTap for other advice on a healthy pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How accurate are those hCG level charts that determines the range of hCG based on days / weeks after conception?
A broad range: Need to go by early ultrasound for dating, us is much more accurate. ...Read more
Yes: If conception happened, then you'd miss your next expected period, which would be about 7 days later. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get a positive pregnancy test week after conception?
- Can you take a pregnancy test two weeks after conception?
- Can you get morning sickness a week after conception?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have nausea after only a week or two of conception?
- Can you have a period 2 weeks after conception?
- Can you get your period a week after conception?
- Can i take a pregnancy test 1 week after conception?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free