Doctor insights on:
A Sweet Smell Is Released When I Sneeze Why Is This
Sweet odor: I am not sure, but one thing that comes to mind is the possibility of diabetes. In the term "diabetes mellitus" the mellitus means "sweet." while the high sugar levels don't normally affect the odor on your breath, the accompanying process of ketone formation that happens in some cases of diabetes can cause a sweet taste/odor. Also, simply fasting leads to ketone formation and could too. ...Read more
Occasionally there is a sweet/ almost honey / maybe pollen type smell after i sneeze. Others in the room can smell it to for a few minutes?
Sweet Smell: I would see an ENT specialist... You may have a sinus infection. ...Read more
Sneezing: You may have non allergic, or irritant rhinitis. People who are especially sensitive can develop sneezing, runny nose, or nasal congestion when exposed to strong scents, chemical, or other environmental irritants. You should see your doctor and they may be able to prescribe a medicine, such as a nasal spray, that may help. ...Read more
Irritant reflex: Strong odors are a common trigger for sneezing. This is not a true allergy but typically called "non-allergic rhinitis." other irritants can include smoke, candles, cleaning chemicals, perfume, cologne etc. These irritants likely trigger a neurologic reflex of the trigeminal nerve. ...Read more
Fragrance Sensitivit: Fragrance Sensitivity: is a reaction caused by exposure to irritants like perfumes, fragrances & other chemicals. ...Read more
There is an awful smell when I sneeze, why? Its Unbearable. Had it for a while now, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't smell every time, but mostly!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Smell of ammonia when sneezing
- I smell a mildew smell the first breathe i take after i sneeze why is that
- Why do i sneeze when i use a computer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i sneeze when i eat chocolate?
- Why does my heart race when i sneeze?
- Why do i sneeze when i coughi just started this?
- Why does my artificial hip hurt when i sneeze?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online