Doctor insights on:
A Small Ball Of Pus In Mouth In Right Cheek
Dr. should evaluate: A doctor or a dentist can evaluate a problem in the teeth, gums, or cheeks (although a dentist is likely the better choice for teeth and gums problems). Pus in the cheeks usually means some infection, and the doctor may prescribe antibiotics. If the infection spreads, it may go throughout the face, and more seriously, maybe into the sinuses and towards the brain. Getting treatment is wise. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Mouth (mouth) " n. Pl. Mouths 1. A. The body opening through which an animal takes in food. B. The cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal, bounded on the outside by the lips and inside by the oropharynx and containing in higher vertebrates the tongue, gums, and teeth. C. This cavity regarded as the source of sounds and speech. D. The opening to any cavity or canal ...Read more
Is is possible to have a salivary gland infection but no visable swelling. I have a pus taste in my mouth and sore left cheek. ?
I have recently developed a red pus filled sore inside my inner cheek in my mouth. I also have been having trouble swallowing and my throat sore?
I have seemingly broken out in small white pus spots nearly everywhere on my face - mostly around my eyebrows and lower right cheek like a rash?
I have like a small pimple with pus on the top of my mouth and sometimes it goes down sometimes it doesn't what do you suggest I should do?
White roof of mouth white pus pockets in upper guns round white circles in cheeks gum disease in lower teeth lost one another ready to fall out.
My right side of the face is swollen bad there's a huge ball on the inside top right of my mouth/cheek....What can I do to get rid of the swelling?
Inside mouth hurts. Far right back jawline/cheek. Small distinct area. Teeth fine. Barely open mouth. Took a pic, all seem normal. Swallow start hurt.?
1. When I eat something cold, the right side of the hard part of the roof of my mouth goes numb. There may be a small bump, but it's not visible.
2. I have a small brownish patch on my cheek bone under my eye. It will not go away. I put anti fungal cream
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a large pimple in my right ear lobe how do i get rid of it
- I feel a small ball on my right side of stomach
- Tiny white bumps on inside of cheek in mouth
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Black spot in cheek of mouth
- What causes a sharp pain on the right side in the middle of the back?
- Could a chronic bad taste in my mouth be a sign of cancer
- I have a small knot in my right thigh that sometimes feels like its burning
- I poped a little ball of pus in my mouth on my cheek