Doctor insights on:
A Program Of Aerobic Exercise Such As Running Or Jogging
Not necessarily a: "best" type of issue. Each form of exercise has it's advantages and disadvantages. Swimming is more of a full body workout and lower impact on the joints. But remember because it's lower impact, it has less of an effect as running at stimulating bone density. In the end, both are good forms of exercise, and in an ideal world it's good to involve variety in your exercise routine. ...Read more
I have started running for 20-25 min, then do Pilates or aerobic dance for another 20-25 mins. I eat around 1100 C a day. Will this help me lose fat??
Dizziness when exercising(aerobic)...Sob and dizziness and chest pain when running what could be the cause?
rt minimal lung base collapse
Would aerobic exercise, fast jogging/cycling affect pre hypertension, not been diagnosed, but have had readings up to 145/85 - hw many units 3-5mm hg?
I have been diagnosed with adult adhd. As expected, I am very active in my daily routines and maintain a healthy weight for my size; however, when i attempt to exercise such as running or jogging, i experience palpitations, sob, and near syncope. Walking
When i exercise (running, jogging, jumping) i get really itchy. Any ideas on how to alleviate this?
Antihistamine: The rise in body temperature can trigger the release of histamine by certain cells in your skin. Pretreatment with an antihistamine, about 30 minutes before exercising could help alleviate the problem. Here is an article about it: http://www.Bottomlinepublications.Com/content/article/diet-a-exercise/when-your-workout-makes-you-itch-like-crazy hope this helps! ...Read more
Whenever i exercise (ex. Running, jogging, walking) i get sharp pains in my pelvic region. What could be causing this and should I see a doctor?
PVCs during late stage exercise BUT ONLY when doing bending exercises. NONE during jogging/running/biking. Echo/Holter/event/EKG normal. Is this vagus?
No: Vagal stimulation causes slowing of the heart, not PVCs. Your PVCs are benign, forget them. The less attention you pay to them, the better off you'll be and, over time, the less they'll bother you. Be sure that with all your exercise, you're replacing your elctrolytes properly - especially potassium and magnesium. Gateraid is a good way to do that. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can drugs such as cocaine have any effects on sperm count or quality of sperm?
- How to get rid of allergic reactions on your face such as blemishes or pimples?
- Are omega 3s such as flaxseed oil a cause of frequent urination?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i prevent having a miscarriage as a result of amniocentesis or cvs?
- Why is volleyball considered to be such a good aerobic exercise?
- Advantages disadvantages of running as exercise
- Lack of vitamins or minerals as a cause of bruising
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free