Doctor insights on:
A Person Who Regularly Does Aerobic Exercise Takes In Less
Whatever you find : Most comfortable and enjoyable with cross training recommended to avoid overuse injuries. Swimming, biking, walking, jogging along with the use of various gym equipment except possibly a rowing machine. In addition, stretching routinely and core strengthening exercises should be part of your routine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Exercise Or Physical Activity (Definition)
Exercise is a physical activity that is completed to maintain or improve health. Benefits of exercise include weight maintenance, improving mood, increasing energy, preventing or controlling chronic diseases, promoting better sleeping, and improving sex life and libido. ...Read more
I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, I keep getting told aerobic exercise is the best thing for it. I workout regularly cardio and cybex weight machines and I coach gymnastics 4-8 hours 5 days a week. Is it possible it's not fibro at all?
Yes: Regular aerobic activity such as walking, bicycling or swimming can help you live longer and healthier. During aerobic activity you repeatedly move large muscles causing you to breath faster and more deeply. This maximizes the oxygen in your blood helping carry nutrients to the tissues and waste products out. If done properly aerobic activity can increase endurance and overall well being. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: If anything, regular exercise will increase your appetite because of the amount of calories your body needs to support your exercise. Exercise will increase your body's basal metabolic rate (the rate at which your body burns calories) for up to 16 hours after exercise. A balanced diet and regular exercise is recommended for all. ...Read more
For the last 1and a half month my s. Crea slightly increase from 1.092mg/dl-1.1mg/dl. Is there any concern?Im doing aerobic exercise 3x/week for 20min
Different: High intensity interval training is very efficient and serves to also improve your aerobic potential, but realize, due to the vigorous nature of HIIT, you may more readily succumb to overtraining if this your only training technique. In an ideal world your training would include various techniques including HIIT and steady state(aerobic) training. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does aerobic exercise increase iq?
- How does aerobic exercise affect growth hormones?
- Does anyone know a person who had a cardioversion for atrial fibrillation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does borderline personality disorder feel like to the person who has it?
- What pain medicines can a person who had bariatric surgery take for a tooth ache?
- Why must an athlete exercise harder than a person who is not fit to get a maximum heart rate?
- Does exercise affect the severity frequency of tics in a person with tourettes syndrome?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free