Doctor insights on:
A Normal Ovarian Parenchyma
Good News: This is a completely normal liver. Homogenous parenchyma means that the liver appears very uniform on the ultrasound. ...Read more
What is the meaning of " liver is normal size with homogeneous parenchyma. Nofocal mass is seen."?
That is good news..: Normal size is good. Homogenous=all areas look similar. Parenchyma here just mean the liver tissue itself. No focal mass means no mass is seen in any area. All of these are just fancy words telling you that you have a normal liver based on the ultrasound findings. So, this is actually good news. Consult doc and good luck. ...Read more
Dr my ultrasound report showed bilateral testes are normal in size but show multiple tiny scattered calcific foci through parenchyma.Please help me!
See answer: Testicular microlithiasis is an infrequent but well recognized condition, which is usually incidentally identified on testicular ultrasound scan. Interest in testicular microlithiasis has increased over past few years, owing to a weak but observed association with testicular germ cell tumor. Regular testis self-exam for any testicular mass and/or periodic ultrasound is all that is recommended. ...Read more
On ultrasound study, my liver appears enlarged in size and parenchyma shows increased echo patterns. Porta hepatis is normal. Is something wrong?
Kidney enlarged with a bipolar lenth of 13.9cm normal 10 -12cm
The parenchyma is echopeanic and heterogeneous. There is loss of cortico-medullary dif?
What causes this finding on u/s "thyroid demonstrating mild heterogeneous echotexture of the parenchyma" -- my dr said it was "fine" .My TSH is normal?
I am a diabetic and renal failure patient.switched from capd to hd recently.recent shows normal lft test.usg report says hepatic coarse parenchyma.ple?
Echogenicity of hepatic parenchyma upper normal but my labs are ALT 13 AST 12 does that mean I have fatty liver
No: Loose weight, avoid hepatotoxic chemicals.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is discharge normal when you have a ovarian cyst?
- Is it possible to have ovarian cancer and have a normal ca 125 blood test?
- Movable small lump on collar bone normal lymph node or a sign of something
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does pain from a ruptured ovarian cyst last?
- What is considered an average or normal bra size for a fourteen year old?
- After having a shot is it normal to have a knot under the injection site
- Is bright red blood normal during a period ive never bled like this before?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free