Doctor insights on:
A Lump On My Vagina
A Bartholin's Cyst: It is very ikely that you have a barthoin's cyst--it is typically not an infection but can be caused by infection which blocks the gland/duct, thus collection of fluid (swelling) to cause the "bump." this can be size of a pea up size of an egg. Simple incision may do the job, but if infected, antibiotic is needed and cyst may need to be excised. Consult your doc. Good luck. ...Read more
Recommend against: squeezing. Try a warm compress instead.Get a more detailed answer ›
This can't be: diagnosed with available info. Eval should provide more accurate assessment. ...Read more
There is a long lump on my vagina. It only hurts when I try to clean myself after going to the bathroom. What do I do???
See: a doctor to determine possible etiology and render treatment ...Read more
Inflammed Cyst: See you gyn , you need antibiotics and possible surgery. ...Read more
I hav developed a huge lump on my vagina, before i see a dr i want to know what to expect, could I have cancer?
Expect 2 be examined: I'm not sure how any doc at Health Tap would venture to know what's going on with you without an exam. Probably none. You need to see a GYN. ...Read more
I have a painful lump on my vagina ie labia majora, 1cm. Worried what I should do. Is it cause for concern?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a hard lump on my vagina
- I have a lump on the outside of my vagina
- I have a lump on my vagina lip
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a lump on the inside of my vagina
- I have a lump on the side of my vagina
- I have a lump on my shin bone
- I have a pimple on the lip me my vagina is this serious
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free