Doctor insights on:
A Headache Lately And Feel A Fullness In My Right Ear Could The Two Be Related
The medical term is cephalalgia. It is a feeling of pain that can occur on either both sides or just one side of the head or neck. Headaches can be sharp, dull, or throbbing, and can radiate to different areas of the head. They typically last less than an hour but can ...Read more
I have a hard, swollen bone behind my right ear that has not gone away in two months. I have headaches and pain behind my right ear. What is it?
Pain behind ear: Many possibilities. You need to see your doctor to get examined to determine cause. ...Read more
I have two little bumps on my head that's hurts really bad, also just noticed a sore feeling by my right ear& headache . What can this be?
Headache/neckache and a whoosh whoosh noise in my right ear, my heartbeat i believe. Is this serious ?
I've had a headache for about 4 days now that hasn't gone away and today i woke up with a ringing noise in my right ear, what is this?
Need an office visit: Hello Kimberly. There are a number of things which can lead to headaches. Everything from muscle tightness, to tooth and ear infections to brain disease. I think you'd be best served by visiting your primary care physician so that you can have a complete examination. ...Read more
I'm having a headache behind my right ear for 4 months I have told my doctor but nothing gets done?
Why do I always have pain behind my right ear, constant pain headache only on one side of my head?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My ears feel full
- Could prostatitis make me feel like my bladder is always full
- My right ear feels clogged
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Headache behind my right ear
- My left ear feels full when i lay down on it it feels numb
- My right ear feels slightly numb
- Can stress cause headaches in back of head and make my lungs feel full?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free