Doctor insights on:
What Doctor Specializes In Lupus
InternalMedicineDocs: These are internal medicine trained doctors who have completed 3 years of internal medicine residency.And following that they do a fellowship in Infectious disease and most of them are Certified by American Board of Internal Medicine and SubSpeciality Board in Infectious Disease ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
Several: A geneticist, a gastroenterologist, or a neurologist might focus on Wilson's. It's easy to diagnose and treat once a primary care physician thinks of it. Hopefully it's caught in time. Best wishes. ...Read more
If you are looking: For "Dr House" then i don't think there is any specialist that specialize in that. I believe your best shot will be major academic center and start from scratch with primary care and go from there or second opinion to whatever field that you felt had problem with. Even with above there is still no guarantee you will find your answer. ...Read more
I want a doctor that specializes in thyroidism. What doctors specifically deal with thoses issues?
Pvd: Vascular surgeonGet a more detailed answer ›
Several: Using vitamins needs to be placed in context with whole patients with real lives, who eat -- sometimes healthily, sometimes not. Nutritionists aren't physicians, but are well-trained in vitamins & healthy eating. Holistic, integrative, and naturopathic physicians also know vitamins well; doctors of all specialties are interested in their safety and effectiveness for the patients they see. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What doctor specializes in infections?
- What doctors specialize in headaches?
- What doctors specialize in scoliosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What doctor specializes in sarcoidosis?
- What doctor specializes in tongue?
- What doctors specialize in blood types?
- What type of doctor specializes in height?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free