Doctor insights on:
Skipped Birth Control Started Bleeding
Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
Probably NOT: It adding more hormones on top of hormones go to your GYN Dr for appropriate treatment. ...Read more
Yes: You may begin bleeding sooner than expected. ...Read more
Does Metoprolol affect birth control or cause irregular periods? Have had a longer stopping/restarting period this cycle. Im on Sprintec birth control
Early light period or spotting on birth control. I just started taking birth control lo lowestrin this month. Spotting for 6 days instead of period ?
Stopping continuous birth control pills for period.. Brown discharge and spotting on week off? Normal?
On birth control, skipped placebo pills & instead started another pack & now taking placebo pills. Period is very dark brown, light. Pregnant?
Periods: Periods mean you are not pregnant. The color of the blood is meaningless. It is blood. ...Read more
Yes: Hormonal contraceptives could be used to treat irregular periods but that should be done after carful evaluation by a gyn provider and close monitoring is required while on such medications. Depending on age and other factors, irregular periods could be part of a normal pre-menopausal period. ...Read more
No: One pill will not disturb your cycle. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Double up on birth control to stop bleeding from skipping period pills
- Birth control skip period
- Skipped birth control pill
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Skipping period on triphasic birth control
- Skipped period by taking birth control
- Is it ok to skip last inactive pill and start my active pills a day early for birth control?
- Birth control at the start of period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free