Doctor insights on:
In fixed prosthodontics ...in badly broken down tooth ..what we use to get retwntion from ridicualr part ??!
A Post: A post (prefabricated or Cast, fiber, metal ) is usually placed in the space provided inside the canal after root treatment. If the remaining root is deep inside the gum, it may not be possible for the Post to provide enough retention and it may be best to extract the tooth and place an implant ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What are some exams to given in u.s for practising dentistry..i am mds, prosthodontics from india?
Who is the most experience by volume of cases completed to do dental implants.. Periodontics, Prosthodontics, or oral & Maxillofacial surgeon.
Depends: All depends on your location and the specialists there. Most important is the level of expertise for your needs. Volume probably goes to the Oral Surgeons, then Perio, then Prostho. Best bet is to see the Prosthodontist first as they will be the captain of the restorative ship. If the implant is not properly positioned, it may compromise the result. Often a team is in place. Good Luck. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is dehydration a symptom of urinary tract infection?
- Is crying a symptom of cold sores?
- Blood pressure symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is back pain a symptom of placenta accreta?
- Is melasma a symptom of systemic lupus erythematosus sle?
- Is painful urination a symptom of genital herpes?
- Can i take plavix with aleve?
- Sudden pain in eye while sleeping