Doctor insights on:
Overcoming Seasonal Affective Disorder
Not by definition: It can lead to depression or aggravate an existing depression. They are considered to be two separate disorders but often coexist. It pays to treat sad early on so depression may be averted and if it occurs along with a depression it needs attention directly so depression treatment can be more effective. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder be cured?
All at once or: All at once, or one at a time? Those are 3 major disorders and there are many types of each of them. So the answer is yes, and no. It depends on which disorder and how much of a physiological component there is in each illness. You can not cure diabetes, but you can learn to control it. That is true of many psychological disorders as well. ...Read more
Can I have obsessive-compulsive disorder, major depressive disorder, borderline personality disorder and generalized anxiety disorder?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Seasonal affective disorder studies
- Seasonal affective disorder bipolar
- Opposite of seasonal affective disorder
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Seasonal affective disorder and lamotrigine
- Seasonal affective disorder and sertraline
- Seasonal affective disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder lamp
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free