Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Take A Shower After A Nosebleed
A nosebleed is a symptom in which there is enough bleeding in the nose for a person to see it coming out of the nose or taste it going down the throat. Nosebleeds are often due to a broken small blood vessel, and stop when a clot forms at the break in the blood vessel. ...Read more
Cold Shower: I don't see any reason that you can't take a cold shower especially if you are 21 years old. After i run with my dogs we both head to the wine cellar where it is 55 degrees. I usually wait about 30 minutes to cool down after a run before showering as i find that I am still sweating if i take a shower right away. ...Read more
No hot showers: Urticartia, in most cases is the result of oozing fluid from blood vessels. If you take a hot shower, you dilate the blood vessels and you will make the welts worse. A cold shower may temporarily reduce the size or resolve the urticaria temporarily. If not tolerated, use lukewarm water. Along with the showers, take an antihistamine such as fexofenadine or cetirizine. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No: I think that the beer will make you quite sleepy enough. There is a possibility of a cumulative effect of the two substances and so they should be not be mixed. ...Read more
Sounds fine.: Enjoy your pet.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you are feeling: Well enough.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to take tylenol after drinking?
- Is it okay to take a bath after using computer?
- Is it okay to take excedrin a day after taking benzonatate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to take the morning after pill while on petogen?
- Is it okay to take ibuprofen after giving blood?
- Can you take a shower after your water breaks?
- Can i take a shower after getting flu shot?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free