Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal To Have Hairy Nipples
Get it checked.: Reasons for nipple discharge can include stimulation of the breast, pregnancy, medications, galactorrhea (secretion of milk or similar substance), an abscess or other breast infection, hormonal imbalances (like hypothyroidism), fibrocystic breasts (breasts are very fibrous), blocked mammary duct, breast cancer and intraductal papilloma (non cancerous mass), use of marijuana, anise and fennel. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Areola hairs: Many women have some hairs around the nipple (on the areola). This is perfectly normal because there are hair follicles in the areola. There is no need to "treat" the hair, but if you absolutely don't like them, trim them carefully with scissors. Laser hair removal treatment is also possible. Now, if you have excessive body hair this could be a hormonal condition that need medical evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nipples: Are you speaking of the overall color? Small glands that are pin point size on the nipple itself or on the areola - round part adjacent to skin. Coloring depends on your skin color as well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Inverted nipples and breastfeeding
- Is it normal to have a boil on my breast and for my nipple to itch?
- Does having hairy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have a hairy vagina?
- Are inverted nipples normal?
- Is dimpleing on nipple normal?
- Normal to have hairy anus