Doctor insights on:
How Long Does A Take For A Cut Toe To Stop Hurting
More info needed: To receive an answer that will be more helpful, you need to give more information...Your health status, any problems such as gout, diabetes or blood pressure concerns. You should state how long it has been a problem and what you do to make it feel better. Also tells us what it looks like. Is it discolored, swollen or point tender. The more you tell the better the answer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: A cut should heal in a couple of day depending on the depth. A broken toe will take about 6 weeks. ...Read more
Usually 6 weeks: Toe bones typically take about 6 weeks to heal well enough to return to normal everyday activities and shoes. ...Read more
4-6 weeks: 4-6 weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
Up to 12 months: Average healing times by piercing locations. Facial to include earlobes– usually 6 to 12 weeks, ear cartilage 6 to 12 weeks, oral or tongue – 3 to 6 weeks, nipple - 2 to 4 months, genital – up to 9 months and navel – up to 12 months. See: http://piercingu.com/piercing-healing-time/ ...Read more
6 weeks: Usually 6 weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for a broken foot to stop hurting?
- How long does it take for a baby to cut molars?
- How long does a broken pinky toe hurt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for a fracture on toe to heal?
- How long does it take for hemorrhoids to stop bleeding?
- How long does it take to stop drinking?
- How long does it take to stop drinking alcohol?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free