Doctor insights on:
How Long Does A Broken Jaw Take To Heal
Fracture: Varies depending on severity of fracture, displacement, age of patient, smoking status, etc. In general, most fractures that are minimally displaced will heal in 6-8 wks. Most displaced fractures can take longer and may not heal at all. Surgery may be needed to approximate the ends of the bone if widely separated. ...Read more
About six weeks: Most distal radius fractures are headed enough to use after six weeks. Complete healing includes remodeling will take a year. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take a broken ankle to heal?
- How long does it take for broken ribs to heal?
- How long does it take to heal a broken patella?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does a broken fibula take to heal?
- How long does it take to heal a broken knee?
- How long does it take to heal a broken metacarple?
- How long does it take for a broken hip to heal?
- Talk to a dentist online for free