Doctor insights on:
Does Renal Trauma Usually Cause Many Symptoms
It depends: It depends on the extend of disease. Patients with kidney cancer can present with a range of symptoms; unfortunately, many patients are without symptoms until the disease is advanced.Clinical manifestation may include- blood in the urine, weakness, low grade fever, decreased apetite, abdominal /pelvic discomfort , etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Similar to gout: Pseudogout involves deposition of calcium pyrophosphate crystals (instead of uric acid as in gout) in joints, most frequently knees and wrists. Presentation may be similar: joint pain, swelling, redness. In pts under 60y/o hyperparathyroidism or hemochromatosis should be ruled out. There is no definitive treatment, but corticosteroids injected into the affected joint may help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Endocarditis, or infection of a heart valve, is a serious illness. In its acute form, there may be high fever, chills and sweats, generalized weakness, arrhythmias and heart failure. The subacute form is subtler and may gradually cause anemia, weakness, night sweats, weight loss, fatigue, depression and eventually heart failure. Either form is potentially lethal. If suspected, it needs evaluation. ...Read more
AVM Symptoms: Typically, yes. Those symptoms are flank or back pain and bloody urine. A common physical finding is high blood pressure. The caveat here is that these symptoms can also be seen in a wide variety of other renal conditions. Thus, if you are concerned that you may have an avm, please see your doctor for a more thorough evaluation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does narcotic abuse usually cause many symptoms?
- Does pheochromocytoma usually cause many symptoms?
- Does tongue cancer usually cause many symptoms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does esophageal stricture usually cause many symptoms?
- Does bladder cancer usually cause many symptoms?
- Does salmon patch usually cause many symptoms?
- Does leukemia usually cause many symptoms?
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free