Doctor insights on:
Doctors Prescribe Vicodin
Yes: It is not uncommon for psychiatrists at least in the midwest to prescribe narcotics. The prescription of course will depend upon whether or not the psychiatrist is comfortable prescribing narcotics and feels knowledgeable enough to do so safely. It cannot be demanded of a psychiatrist to prescribe something that he or she is not comfortable prescribing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Location, location..: You'll need to check for your State's laws on this. Some may allow it, but many don't and it changes over the years. The professional will likely know or be able to find out easily. Best! ...Read more
Yes: they doGet a more detailed answer ›
A psychiatrist: is a medical doctor, he ma prescribe any medication he pleases ...Read more
If appropriate: An antidepressant may certainly be used in patients with depression and a diagnosis of alcoholism, but it is best to treat both, and Alcoholics Anonymous is skilled in rehabilitating these complex issues. Many psychologists and psychiatrists are available to also help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ya got me....:
1) requires a certification that is far less work than a driver's license.
2) only about 5% of the relevant doctors get certified.
and 3) of those certified the MAJORITY DO NOT SEE ANY SIGNIFICANT NUMBER OF PATIENTS.
Just had a lecture on that 2 days ago from the national leaders. They can't say why this is like this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Doctors prescribing suboxone
- Doctor prescribe pain medication
- Doctors in chicago that prescribe adderall
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Demerol doctors in mi prescribe demerol
- Can doctors prescribe?
- Doctors prescribe opana
- Doctors prescribe oxycodone
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free