Doctor insights on:
Can You Take 6 Loratadine
Pseudophed: It really depends if you have any other medical issues or if you take other medications. ...Read more
Yes you can: Yes you can occasionally take Benadryl (diphenhydramine) especially at night with Claritin if Claritin alone is not helping your symptoms but i will not recommend taking it for long periods and 3to 4 times a day of benadryl most of the time try to take one or the other if it works for you or consult your doctor or an allergist. ...Read more
Yes: These are often taken together. They are safe to take at the same time. ...Read more
Advil (ibuprofen): Yes you can take both in prescribed or recommended amounts and if no contraindications. ...Read more
Can you take benydryl and claritan together? Or would phenylephine and benydryl be better on uri?
YOU DO NOT WANT: To take drugs that are all in the same category. These are all antihistamines. Take one or the other. For congestion, i'd add sudafed. Try this- sudafed 12 hr relief formulation with breakfast, and your choice of antihistamine at bedtime. Of course, if you are not getting better, see your doctor please. ...Read more
Rarely, yes.: In certain situations of severe allergy such as chronic urticaria, recurrent anaphylaxis or mast cell activation disorders, it would be recommended to take higher than normal doses antihistamines. Be sure you are consulting with your physician if normal daily doses of antihistamines are not helping you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take tylenol with loratadine?
- Can you take benidryll with loratadine?
- Can you take cetirizine and loratadine together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take loratadine and dextromethorphan together?
- Can you take dayquil and loratadine together?
- Can you take loratadine and mucinex dm?
- Can you take tylenol cold and flu with loratadine?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free