Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Colchicine And Naproxen Together
Yes, however...: Doxycycline and nsaids (the chemical class of these two drugs ) are fine. However, I am not sure why you are taking the loxoprofen and alleve. It should be one or the other. Too much of this class of drug can cause GI ulcers and other problems. Talk it over with your physician. Good luck. ...Read more
Motrin & Percocet: Motrin is an anti-inflammation medication. Percocet is a narcotic pain killer. They are prescribed together to treat many painful conditions. You can take them together, just be aware that both of them have side effects and Percocet has great addiction potential. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: I t should be no problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes, you can: taking both at once should be OK, but taking too many NSAID's, every day for several weeks or months can cause damage. Always talk to your doctor before combining medications. ...Read more
You can, but don't: If you are on prednisone, you shouldn't need the advil (ibuprofen). The anti-inflammatory effects of the predisone are far more powerful than advil (ibuprofen). You also run a higher risk of GI upset. A better strategy is one or the other depending upon what your doctor says. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take colchicine and arcoxia together?
- Can i take azithromycin and naproxen together?
- Can i take naproxen and perceset together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take colchicine with allopurinol?
- Can you take naproxen and aspirin together?
- Can you take acetaminophen and naproxen together?
- Can you take naproxen and acetaminophen together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free