Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Ambien With Singular
NOT recommended: Buscopan (hyoscine/scopolamine butylbromide, ) is a type of medicine called an antispasmodic (peripherally acting antimuscarinic-anticholinergic). It is used to relieve irritable bowel symptoms or 'abdominal cramps' . Buscopan can 'potentiate' (or increase) anti-cholinergic affects of anti-histamines so it not recommended to take at the same time. ...Read more
Adverse sedation : Sulpiride is an atypical antipsychotic used mainly in europe and japan for treatment of psychosis associated with schizophrenia. It is not approved for use in the us, canada or the uk. Diazepam is an antianxiety agent approved worldwide. The two drugs, where approved, should only be used together with great caution and monitering as there is a real potential for adverse sedation when combined. ...Read more
Valium & prednisone?: Most importantly, be certain that every doc knows ur full med list. there's no formal interaction between these2 meds. Prednisone can have psychiatric side effects, which you should be monitored for. Valium should not be stopped without a docs instruction. Best to check with ur doc to find out what's right for you. Get well soon!:) ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take singular?
- Can i take singular with loratadine?
- Can i take loratadine with singular?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take singular and benadryl along with levetyroxin?
- Can i take ativan with ambien?
- Can i take ambien with vicodin?
- Can i take ambien and nyquil?
- Talk to a neurologist online