Doctor insights on:
9 Months Pregnant Vagina
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I had an abortion today for 16wks pregnant around 9/10am. I was wondering is it normal to feel slight pain in my vagina right now. ?
9 months pregnant and for the past 2months i've been in so much pain esp my vagina. I feel like i've sat on a bike too long and i'm retainining h2o, norm?
Pain: If you have serve pain and are pregnant you should be seen. By a doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nine months pregnant
- Pressure at 9 months pregnant
- 9 months pregnant and sick
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 9 months pregnant with quintuplets
- 9 months pregnant symptoms
- Nausea 9 months pregnant
- 9 months pregnant and nauseous
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free