Doctor insights on:
8 Month Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
So If I Haven't Had My Period For 8 Months & A Negative Pregnancy Test , Will I Ever Be Able To Have Kids?
Hormone Imbalance: Long spans of no periods could be related to a hormone imbalance. This can be checked by your primary care doctor or gynecologist. If it is an issue with hormones these doctors and direct you to effective lifestyle changes, dietary adjustments, and appropriate medications. ...Read more
What Causes Irregular Periods Because I Haven't Had My Period In 8 Months & A Negative Pregnancy Test?
Many Many: causes from hormonal problems (both "sex" hormones (Estrogen ..Progesterone..Testosterone and GYN problems, Endometriosis POD . to metabolic hormones (thyroid, adrenal,pituitary) See a INTERNIST first then if all OK a Gynecologist for evaluation of this problem! Hope this helps! Dr Z ...Read more
Irregular cycles since suffering ectopic pregnancy 8 months ago, recently just finished a 20 day cycle now 14 days later I'm starting another cycle???
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vaginal pain during pregnancy at 8 months
- 8 month pregnancy precautions
- What happens to my body at 8 months of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Workouts during 8 month of pregnancy
- When does 8 month of pregnancy start
- 8 month pregnancy symptoms
- Pregnancy 8 months after c-section
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online