Doctor insights on:
8 Month Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
So If I Haven't Had My Period For 8 Months & A Negative Pregnancy Test , Will I Ever Be Able To Have Kids?
Hormone Imbalance: Long spans of no periods could be related to a hormone imbalance. This can be checked by your primary care doctor or gynecologist. If it is an issue with hormones these doctors and direct you to effective lifestyle changes, dietary adjustments, and appropriate medications. ...Read more
What Causes Irregular Periods Because I Haven't Had My Period In 8 Months & A Negative Pregnancy Test?
Many Many: causes from hormonal problems (both "sex" hormones (Estrogen ..Progesterone..Testosterone and GYN problems, Endometriosis POD . to metabolic hormones (thyroid, adrenal,pituitary) See a INTERNIST first then if all OK a Gynecologist for evaluation of this problem! Hope this helps! Dr Z ...Read more
Irregular cycles since suffering ectopic pregnancy 8 months ago, recently just finished a 20 day cycle now 14 days later I'm starting another cycle???
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 8 month pregnancy ultrasound
- 8 month pregnancy symptoms
- 8 month pregnancy precautions
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pregnancy 8 months after c-section
- When does 8 month of pregnancy start
- What happens to my body at 8 months of pregnancy?
- Vaginal pain during pregnancy at 8 months
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online