Doctor insights on:
6 Weeks Pregnant Cramping
6 weeks pregnant, cramping and back pain for a week now. No bleeding, just white discharge. Is this normal?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I'm experiencing cramping not often but no blood though. What does it mean? I was told that my uterus is expanding for the baby
6 weeks 6 days pregnant cramping nd i just saw pink blood am i losing the baby doc couldnt find baby just sac on day of my apt?Whats happening
Yep: Yes, they are normal. Good luck ! ...Read more
I had a m/c 2 weeks ago at 6 weeks pregnant. I've been experiencing morning sickness and cramps for the past few days. Could i be pregnant again?
I am 6 weeks pregnant and im having some mild cramping...Its been off and on. My first dr. Appt isnt until october 19. Should i worry about this?
No: Mild cramping on and off is ok. There should be no bleeding, and prior history should be benign. If cramping gets worse or remains persistent, it should be evaluated. ...Read more
6 weeks pregnant .why do I constantly get cramps when I move around ? Everything I do is a hassle.like getting up from bed :cramps. Why?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cramping and spotting 6 weeks pregnant
- Is cramping normal at 6 weeks pregnant?
- Im 6 weeks pregnant and cramping
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is slight cramping normal at 6 weeks pregnant?
- 6 weeks pregnant and cramping really bad
- 24 weeks pregnant cramping
- Cramping 20 weeks pregnant
- Talk to a perinatologist online for free