Doctor insights on:
5 Weeks Pregnant Symptoms Come
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I just found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant, but I've had 1-2 drinks five nights a week for the last month. What is the risk To the baby?
Time to quit: The most important thing now is that you stop drinking. I can tell you recognize this or you would not be asking. Chronic alcohol exposure in pregnancy can lead to fetal alcohol syndrome. If you feel you have a problem with alcoholism seek help. There are support groups in every city. Congratulations on the pregnancy ...Read more
None: Usually at 5 weeks of pregnancy or 3 weeks after your egg retrieval you may not have any symptoms at all from the pregnancy itself. Most symptoms at this time, if any, are due to the ivf. The range of symptoms can vary widely for reasons that are not well understood. So no symptoms to lots of symptoms can all be normal. If you have any concerns please let your doctor know. Good luck! ...Read more
I'm 5 weeks pregnant and my symptoms have stopped as well as the white discharge which is now light brown. Is something wrong?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 5 weeks pregnant symptoms come and go
- No symptoms at 5 weeks pregnant
- Five weeks pregnant and no symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 6 weeks pregnant symptoms come and go
- What are the symptoms of 5 weeks pregnant?
- Symptoms of pregnancy at 5 weeks pregnant
- 5 weeks pregnant miscarriage symptoms
- Talk to a perinatologist online for free