Doctor insights on:
5 Months Pregnant What To Expect
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
See previous answers: Use any of many pregnancy calculators available online eg http://www.Babymed.Com/pregnancy-calendar-and-calculator-week-by-week and plug in your data which gives date of fertilization 12/8/12 & due date of 8/31/13. Check answers given by at least 4 other docs to similar dates.Then ask your own doctor to confirm b/c s/he has all your data. ...Read more
We go by weeks: If you are 15 + weeks that means u have 24+ weeks until your due date it is 40 weeks from your last period to your due date, if you go by months it is 10 months from your last period till your due date or 9 1/2 months from the time u became pregnant till your due date. ...Read more
A relative is five months pregnant but hardly showing. Is this predictive of an smaller persona down the line?
Carpal Tunnel: Carpal tunnel syndrome is common in pregnancy. It usually causes a numbness feeling in the hand/fingers. Wrist pain at the joint with use or lifting that does not have numbness could be something else. One possibility is looseness or "laxity" of the wrist bones. This can happen from the hormones of pregnancy making all the joints extra loose. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to expect at 5 weeks pregnant?
- What to expect at 2 months pregnant?
- What to expect 8 months pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to expect at 4 months pregnant?
- What to expect from a 5 month old baby?
- 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant what to expect
- What to expect at 5 weeks pregnant ultrasound?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online