Doctor insights on:
40 Weeks With Brown Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
I am 35 weeks and some days but my baby measures 40 weeks now. I just saw a brownish discharge but no pains. What's does it mean?
I'm 40 weeks pregnant, yesterday my dr checked me and said i'm 3cm. Since then i've been having a brownish discharge when i go to the bathroom. Normal?
I'm 40 weeks and 4 days pregnant with llower back pain that feels like menstural cramps every 6 minutes or so and brown discharge. Is this pre labor?
40 weeks pregnant and just pass this watery brownish reddish discharge, cramps under belly is labor starting?
I experienced light brown and then dark brown and then maroon and now back to light brown discharge in the middle of my cycle...I am 40 and not on bc.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Brown discharge at 40 weeks
- Light brown discharge at 40 weeks
- Brown discharge at 40 weeks pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Brown mucus discharge 40 weeks pregnant
- 40 weeks pregnant with light brown discharge
- 40 weeks pregnant discharge
- Watery discharge 40 weeks
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online