Doctor insights on:
40 Weeks With Brown Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
I'm 40 weeks and 4 days pregnant with llower back pain that feels like menstural cramps every 6 minutes or so and brown discharge. Is this pre labor?
I am 35 weeks and some days but my baby measures 40 weeks now. I just saw a brownish discharge but no pains. What's does it mean?
I'm 40 weeks pregnant, yesterday my dr checked me and said i'm 3cm. Since then i've been having a brownish discharge when i go to the bathroom. Normal?
I have a 40 day cycle. My last period ended two weeks ago. I had unprotected sex a week ago. Now I'm having dark brown discharge. What does this mean?
Abnormal periods: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections ; hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 40 weeks pregnant with light brown discharge
- Dark brown discharge with spotting week before period infertile
- 40 weeks pregnant brown discharge
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 10 weeks pregnant with severe brown cervical mucous discharge
- Brown discharge at 40 weeks pregnant
- 37 weeks pregnant with brown discharge
- Light brown discharge at 40 weeks
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online