Doctor insights on:
4 Year Old Accidentally Swallowed Tiny Bit Of Watered Down Peroxyl Mouth Rinse
I accidentally sprayed some bath & body works mist into my mouth at night instead of my moisterizing mouth spray:( Am I poisoned?
No harm, no worries: As you can imagine, such mistaken use is very common for all cosmetics, personal hygiene products, etc. In the US, it would not be legal to market them unless they were safe regardless of such mistakes. The same applies to soaps, deodorants, perfumes, etc -- if you can buy it in a store, probably it's safe in small amounts like this. Don't worry about it! ...Read more
Mouth (mouth) " n. Pl. Mouths 1. A. The body opening through which an animal takes in food. B. The cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal, bounded on the outside by the lips and inside by the oropharynx and containing in higher vertebrates the tongue, gums, and teeth. C. This cavity regarded as the source of sounds and speech. D. The opening to any cavity or canal ...Read more
My dog accidentally stuck his dirty paw into my mouth!It tasted bitter and salty.He goes outside 4-5 times a day. Will I be okay?
No big deal: Rinse your mouth out but should not be a problem....teach the dog to wipe his paws!!! ...Read more
Maybe: I would not recommend you swallow any as the ingredients aren't there for consumption. Most mouthwashes contain alcohol but they may also contain other harmful ingredients if ingested regularly. Some contain Fluoride and you really wouldn't want to swallow that . As to your liver getting affected it really depends on your general health, what other meds you may take and what is in the mouthwash. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
My friend sprayed cologne in my water as a prank I drank a small bit then spit the rest out will I be ok? I'm rinsing my mouth it's tastes terrible
Ceiling tile removed and particles fell. Baby touched carpet underneath. Put hand mouth. What if she swallowed tiny amount of fiberglass?
Possibly very small bit of antibacterial hand gel on bottle cap that 6 year old drank from. Would this harm him?
Unlikely, but check: Any question about drinking or eating non-food substances, I usually call poison control to ask what I should watch for. ...Read more
Tongue feels burnt/ just noticed dark purple on side of tongue 2 inches long/ dryness mouth/ had cold virus for 4 wks/ Robitusn coug sryup stung t?
15M old choaked on water from cup She spit some water out her mouth before coughing for a min she went to [email protected] I'm concerned about dry drowning?
Definitions: Drowning from fluid in the lungs that occurs not during submersion in water, but up to 24 hours after swimming or bathing, defines secondary drowning. If the child inhales water into the lungs, the vocal cords can spasm. The drowning is defined 'dry' because it occurs out of the water. Ref: http://www.parenting.com/child/safety/what-you-need-to-know-about-dry-drowning ...Read more
I tried, baking soda, salt, honey, yogurt, peroxide, mouth sore ointment, mouth sore mouth rinse. Nothing is working. I keep on having more out breaks?
Small little white spots on back of throat/on uvula/top of mouth/On Qvar a year/Nortriptyline 10mg a month. Tongue sore like eat sour candy. ?
I have dry mouth and rough inside cheek and white sticky removale material in my mouth.why it is iam 20 year old?
Swallowed metal tongue bar approx 6 hrs ago. Bad stomach pain & vomiting. Please advise! feel like i've swallowed glass!
Emergency: Please go to the eme4gency room.Get a more detailed answer ›
My 17 yo daughter ate one bite of very old canned tuna from grandfathers house. She spit out some but did swallow small amount. Chance of illness?
My 20 month old son has 2 large white patches inside mouth on his gums, a little bit bigger than a pencil eraser?
Yeast: Loose white patches inside the mouth could signify the presence of yeast commonly known as thrush. The yeast infection can cause problems in other parts of the body, like diaper rash. If you do have thrush, make sure you optimize oral hygiene, if your baby is still on bottles or paci, sterilize them or better yet, wean your baby off them. Consult your doc, as thrush needs a anti fungal medication. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Red taste buds at the tip of my tounge, just noticed them after rinsing my mouth with salt water and mouth wash for a couple days. What is this?
A small piece of my dental (bpa free) nightguard peeled off in my mouth and i swallowed it. 35 weeks pregnant. Harmful?
Gum bled night b4 floss AM woke choke on acid reflux then dried blood in nose Afternoon spit not cough tsp of bright red blood in clear saliva Advise?
14yr daughter has 4 canker sores in her mouth ( one being at the very back of her throat!) took halls and now when swallow feels like sandpaper why?
Canker sores?: First, who made the diagnosis of canker sores, also known as aphthous ulcers? True canker sores are of unknown etiology but thought to be an autoimmune response, triggered by stress. She may have that or herpes simplex 1 virus (or both). Both are painful ; need to run their course. Halls may help or be further irritating to the mucous membranes. Consult with dr. Regarding diagnosis and treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer