Doctor insights on:
3d Glasses Bad For Your Vision
See eye doctor: Visual problems after using 3d glasses can be an indicator of a binocular vision disorder. You eye doctor can test the ability of your eyes to work together and determine whether you have a deficit in this area. If so, it can sometimes be treated with a regimen of therapy. ...Read more
No: 3d glasses do not increase depth perception. They allow one to experience 3d vision from a flat screen when the image has been formatted for this. People who have poor 3d vision cannot see in 3d in any situation. 3d vision develops in early childhood and cannot be changed after this time. ...Read more
You can see!: Some of my patients have remarked to me on how prescription glasses allow them to see very well, including comments that they now see in hd or 3d. What they are observing is how great the eye can really see when given the proper correction. Wear your glasses and enjoy the good vision. ...Read more
No: Wearing 3-d glasses has no effect on the basic visual needs or need for eyeglasses. However, if you have difficulty seeing in 3-d this might be a clue to a pre-existing eyeglass need or some other eye problem. If you 3-d experience is significantly difference than others, check with your ophthalmologist to evaluate that. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vision problems wearing bad glasses
- Do my glasses tell how bad my vision is?
- Is wearing glasses bad for your eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does wearing glasses make your vision worse?
- Can wearing the wrong glasses harm your vision?
- Do reading glasses make your vision worse?
- Are there glasses that can increase your night vision?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free