Doctor insights on:
3d Glasses Bad For Your Vision
See eye doctor: Visual problems after using 3d glasses can be an indicator of a binocular vision disorder. You eye doctor can test the ability of your eyes to work together and determine whether you have a deficit in this area. If so, it can sometimes be treated with a regimen of therapy. ...Read more
No: Wearing 3-d glasses has no effect on the basic visual needs or need for eyeglasses. However, if you have difficulty seeing in 3-d this might be a clue to a pre-existing eyeglass need or some other eye problem. If you 3-d experience is significantly difference than others, check with your ophthalmologist to evaluate that. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: 3d glasses do not increase depth perception. They allow one to experience 3d vision from a flat screen when the image has been formatted for this. People who have poor 3d vision cannot see in 3d in any situation. 3d vision develops in early childhood and cannot be changed after this time. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is wearing glasses bad for your eyes?
- Is apple cider vinegar bad for your liver?
- Is xanax bad for your liver?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible for your head to hurt so bad you feel like you have to throw up?
- Is hookah second hand smoke bad for your kids?
- Is aspartame bad for your teeth?
- Are pillows bad for your neck?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free