Doctor insights on:
3d Glasses Affect Your Normal Vision
How can I return my eyesight from 0.5 to 0 to normal vision I have 0.5 each eye i wear glasses what should I do?
Several options: I am guessing that what you mean is that your eyeglasses require 0, 5 diopters of lens power. This is in fact a small amount. You certainly should not have to wear your eyeglasses all of the time. You might consider contacts. Lasik is an option but there is enough uncertainty with such a small correction that you might end up a little worse. ...Read more
See eye doctor: Visual problems after using 3d glasses can be an indicator of a binocular vision disorder. You eye doctor can test the ability of your eyes to work together and determine whether you have a deficit in this area. If so, it can sometimes be treated with a regimen of therapy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Plastic safety glasses affect vision
- Can you wear 3d glasses over normal glasses?
- Do 3d movies hurt your vision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can wearing the wrong glasses harm your vision?
- Do reading glasses make your vision worse?
- Are there glasses that can increase your night vision?
- Can reading glasses damage your vision?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free