Doctor insights on:
39 Weeks Pregnant Pelvic Pain
39 weeks pregnant 2 nd child I am having terriable pelvic pain I have tired changing positions and it hasnt help. What should I do.?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Have been having bad pelvic cramps and back pain for hours and white dischardge. Than it stops.Almost 39 weeks pregnant when will this baby come.
Pregnant: Very, very soon.Good luck!Get a more detailed answer ›
I've been having pelvic pain for a couple weeks. It's lower right side. No appendix. I'm 39, female and my period is 3 days late. 2 neg pregnant tests.
I'm 22 weeks and 2 days pregnant and been having lower pelvic pain for 2 weeks to the point I'm in tears and I'm clean?
Go to the hospital!: Pain to the point of tears at 22 weeks is very worrisome! You need to go to the hospital right away. Most hospitals that delivery babies have a triage area on the Labor and Delivery Unit where they evaluate women to find out what is going on. That is where you need to go right away. Best wishes! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 39 weeks pregnant sharp pain in cervix
- Pelvic pain at 36 weeks pregnant
- 39 weeks pregnant pain in right side
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 39 weeks pregnant pelvic pressure
- 40 weeks pregnant pelvic pain
- Pelvic pain at 35 weeks pregnant
- 32 weeks pregnant pelvic pain
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free