Doctor insights on:
35 Weeks Pregnant Cramping And Back Pain
I am 35 weeks pregnant and have been having cramping and back pain and a lot of pressure. I also was spotting yesterday and then it stop. ?
Ob: Contact your obstetrician to avoid complications. You need evaluation. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
35 weeks pregnant and back pain for the past hour and a half with on and off cramping. What do I do?
35 weeks pregnant severe back pain and cramping and pelvic pressure like my waters are going to break and had my bloody show should I be worried?
Tal to your OB: Hard to say specifically in your situation. Talk to your ob. ...Read more
I am 35 weeks pregnant, and had previously had a miscarriage. I am feeling lots of back pain, baby balling up, cramps/contrction should I go to hospt?
35 weeks pregnant lots of random contractions very intense back pain light cramping and increase in vaginal discharge occasional nausea?
I'm 35 weeks pregnant I have continuous brown and reddish discharge along with awful back pain. What could this mean?
Severe lower back pain 35 weeks pregnant..I have two girls and another on the way as well as a step son.By the end of the day I can barely walk?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 33 weeks pregnant cramping and back pain
- 37 weeks pregnant cramping and lower back pain
- 38 weeks pregnant and cramping and back pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 5 weeks pregnant cramping and back pain
- 34 weeks pregnant with hip pain vaginal pain and cramping
- 40 weeks pregnant and upper back pain
- 38 weeks pregnant nausea and back pain
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free