Doctor insights on:
34 Weeks Pregnant What To Expect
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I am 34 weeks pregnancy and I'm experiencing extreme itchiness over my arms, hands, feet and stomach. What can be the cause for this?
PUPPPS: Could also be Puritic Urticarial Papules and Plaques of Pregnancy, also known as PUPPPS. It is a condition of the skin that can happen during pregnancy causing itching and skin rash. As the other doctor suggested gallbladder issues (common in pregnancy) can also cause skin itching. Best to see and discuss with your OB. Hope this helps. Best of luck and congratulations on the pregnancy. Dr R ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
You'll feel terrible: The swine flu will make you fell terrible for several days. Otherwise, it is unlikely to do anything else. However, in pregnancy, there is a small (but apparently slightly larger than non-pregnant) chance you could get incredibly sick - in the ICU on a breathing machine sick. So, if you get it, get seen for treatment (tamiflu) to try to keep it from getting that bad. ...Read more
Yesterday i went for my check up, my doctor say my womb is abit low . Im worried and scared . Isit serious?34 weeks pregnant, what will happen?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 34 weeks pregnant with twins what to expect
- What to expect at 5 weeks pregnant?
- 7 weeks pregnant what to expect
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to expect at 32 weeks pregnant?
- What to expect at 18 weeks pregnant?
- What to expect at 23 weeks pregnant?
- What to expect at 21 weeks pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online