Doctor insights on:
33 Weeks Pregnant Severe Back Pain
Severe cramping and vagina pain stabbing back pain. And severe headache and blood pressure going up and down. 33 weeks pregnant?
See Doctor now: If your OB can't be reached then you need to be seen in emergency department immediately. Pre-term labor and pre-eclampsia can threaten the pregnancy as well as your health. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Bleeding: Absolutely yes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See 1 more doctor answer
I'm 33 weeks pregnant- have lower back pain, is it safe to use heating pad on lower back on medium setting while i sleep?
Yes, briefly: On low and for less than an hour is likely to be helpful and not harmful to you or baby. Set a timer. ...Read more
33 weeks pregnant, period like cramping for 4 days, left side/back pain and vomitting and sharp quick pains at private area?
Yes: It is always a good idea to get yourself evaluated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
35 weeks pregnant severe back pain and cramping and pelvic pressure like my waters are going to break and had my bloody show should I be worried?
Tal to your OB: Hard to say specifically in your situation. Talk to your ob. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 33 weeks pregnant cramping and back pain
- 36 weeks pregnant severe lower back pain
- Severe lower back pain 38 weeks pregnant
- 35 weeks pregnant severe back pain
- 39 weeks pregnant severe back pain
- 37 weeks pregnant severe lower back pain
- 38 weeks pregnant severe back pain
- 33 weeks pregnant lower back pain
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free