Doctor insights on:
3 Year Old Ear Ache
3 year old had ear ache last night no fever. Better today. Heavy eye mucus. Should i take her to doctor?
My 3 year old has a bad ear ache, probably an ear infection. It's late in the evening. What can I give him besides ibuprofen?
Pain relief: At 5 a kid can benefit from Ibuprofen in proper doses every 6-8 hours. Letting them snuggle with a heating pad at low heat can sometimes diffuse the pain .Persistence in discomfort after 3 days is worth an evaluation for purulent otitis which requires abx for proper healing. Untreated otitis may self heal or go on to chronic mastoid disease ; hearing loss. ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
See pediatrician: She may need referral to an ENT specialist for placement of tubes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i treat an ear ache due to having a cold in a 10 year old?
- 3 year old tummy ache
- 3 year old stomach ache
- My 3 year old has a stomach ache
- 2 year old ear ache
- Ear infection in 3 year old
- 3 year old complains of tummy ache every day
- Average weight for 17 year old female 5'3
- Talk to a pediatrician online for free