Doctor insights on:
23 Weeks Pregnant And Having Pains In My Belly Button
I am 23 weeks pregnant and have a knot on the left side of my belly button, its painful to the touch and when. What can this be?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Im 23 weeks pregnant but my belly button recently broke out with little itchy bumps, what could be causing the bumps?
Not sure: I would speak with the obgyn this morning ...Read more
Im 23 weeks pregnant and been having pain on both since of belly while having intercourse is this normal ?
What did yoru OB SAY: U need to ask yoru OB as your OB knows what is going on with you , the rule if you are preg is , if intercourse hurts you should not be having it, could be the round ligament spasms, or muscles or other ligamets but also need ot make surethe uterus is ok so i rec no more intercourse umtil u see your ob. ...Read more
Yes, but…….: Surgeries, when they are indicated and need to be done can be performed while pregnant. The question would be though, why do you need to have the keloid removed right now, while you are pregnant? Is it bothering you or causing pain? Typically keloid scar revision or excision is considered a cosmetic procedure, so would not be recommended while pregnant. Talk to your obstetrician about it. ...Read more
Hi, am 23 weeks pregnant now, i started feeling my baby small kicks at 22 weeks. My problem is am feeling the kicks at my lower abdomen. Is it okay?
M 23 weeks pregnant. Feeling pain in right lower abdomen while walking n laying on right side since last morning.i found choroid plexus cyst in baby?
Ligament pain: Most likely round ligament pain. If it's sharp, stabling shoots toward your Vagina worse on change of position or walking then that's it. Majority of choroid plexus cyst are a common finding without problems but you will most likely have more sonograms and possible high risk evaluation. God bless ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 9 weeks pregnant and i have a continuos bad ache in my belly why
- I have sharp pains in my stomach and im pregnant
- Im 36 weeks pregnant and having strange sharp pain in vagina area
- I have a bump in my belly button
- I am 14 weeks pregnant and have sharp pain in vagina when pregnant
- Im 37 weeks pregnant and feel movement in my vagina
- What could be causing my right elbow to pop and crack and have pains in it?
- I am 8 weeks pregnant and getting a horrid taste in my mouth after eating
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online for free